A. Online Packages:
- Basic: 401(k) or 403(b) narrated Mini-lessons (50 minutes / customized for the employer’s plan)
2. Deluxe: #1 with 51 additional narrated Mini-lessons (3 hours / includes Excel Spreadsheets, PDF’s, JPEG’s and quizzes)
3. Premium: #1 and 2 with a Financial Info Portal, and Semi-monthly Scam Alerts (Includes a content management system that provides detailed reports of individual usage, incentive offerings,email alerts and more)
B. Other Services:
1. Live Seminars:
a. Early Career…Basic Money Management
b. Mid-Career... Comprehensive Money Management
c. Late Career... Retirement Planning
2. One-On-One Counseling
3. FAI's Tax Adviser Network: click below for more info (available only in Chicago Metro as of 2016)
• Financial Stress Affects Health. Eliminate stress. Be healthy! Recent surveys and studies indicate:
• 58% of employers say "financial illness" plays a role in employee absenteeism
• 81% of those surveyed identify money as a major source of stress in their lives
• 71% of Americans do not have a formal investment plan to help them reach their goals
• 48% of respondents aged 25 to 69 who are contributing to a retirement plan do not feel prepared for retirement
• 57% of those surveyed have not calculated how much they will need in retirement to maintain their current lifestyle
• The Psychology of Money Affects Financial Decisions
• Make "at Least" One Positive Change in your Financial Life!
• It's time to take control and get the most out of what you make so you can enjoy peace of mind and security!
Click here to check out our new Tax Adviser Network website.
Click here to get a brochure about our Network